E4Impact Foundation is the leading Alliance of Universities, Companies and Institutions to grow a new generation of African impact entrepreneurs and to promote Partnerships between Europe and Africa. Its main aim is to enhance the sustainable development of fast-growing economies by training impact entrepreneurs and scaling the growth of their businesses.
The organization is looking to recruit a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer. The position will be full time and located in Nairobi.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will be solely responsible for implementing and coordinating the monitoring and evaluation function of the organization.
The key tasks and responsibilities for the role include:
- Develop and formulate the monitoring and evaluation performance framework.
- Collect, consolidate and manage monitoring and evaluation database.
- Collect baseline performance data and track performance of pre-agreed indicators.
- Establish a baseline report.
- Assist in evaluation and verification of proposals and diagnostics reporting.
- Guide and support development of performance plans
- Monitor performance plans and their individual milestones
- Take lead in coordinating and planning of regular field monitoring and evaluation visits
- Prepare and present monitoring and evaluation reports as required.
- Participate and contribute in key stakeholder meetings.
- Work closely with other team members in ensuring all reporting requirements and deadlines are adhered to.
- Continuously document experiences and lessons learnt amongst the team.
- Perform any additional ad-hoc tasks assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Professional Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ working experience in monitoring and evaluation, research and knowledge management related activities.
- Experience in entrepreneurship and/or business acceleration projects is an advantage.
- Demonstrate experience in monitoring and evaluation of milestone-based projects.
- Proven experience of working with local and international development agencies.
How to Apply
If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly apply by sending your cover letter and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 25 June 2021 with the Subject line: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Role
Download the Full here>> Job Description _M&E Officer