E4Impact Foundation is looking to recruit a Trainer/Coach to spearhead E4Impact Foundation activities implementation in the EU Kenya Rangelands Ecosystem Services Productivity (RangER) Programme.
The action aims to address poverty by enhancing the productivity of rangelands for food-and-feed-for-human-and-wildlife security in the AMAYA Triangle counties. The AMAYA Triangle Landscape is a recognized ecosystem in Kenya, situated between four counties of: Baringo, Laikipia, Samburu and Isiolo. The programme implementation is being undertaken by a consortium of six organizations namely: – The Northern Rangelands Trust (NRT), Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT), World Agroforestry Centre (ICRAF), AMAYA Triangle Initiative (ATI), Community Safety Initiative (CSI), and E4Impact Foundation (E4I).
The Project Trainer/Coach will mainly be responsible for working closely with beneficiaries on the ground. Specifically, the Coordinator will: –
- Be responsible for implementation of program and project plans on the ground
- Develop and coordinate field level operations to ensure adequate and efficient service provision to project beneficiaries.
- Deliver training sessions in entrepreneurship, business modelling, marketing among other areas.
- Use appropriate training methodology to deliver trainings.
- Assist in value chain identification, mapping, and analysis.
- Support in development of training content and materials (manuals/handbooks)
- Coordinate printing and delivery of training materials.
- Compile semi-annual and annual project narrative reports and any other project field reports.
- Monitoring of project activities and expected results
- Provide direct one-on-one coaching to entrepreneurs on developing business, marketing and financial models following E4Impact methodology.
- To facilitate and organize the meetings and events regarding project activities.
- To develop a proper archiving system for the project-related reporting and correspondence
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with local coordination structures, partners and stakeholders,
- Developing partnerships with other NGOs/partners in the region
- Ensure that E4Impact Foundation adequately engages with the local leadership structure, and that project information and all advocacy issues are communicated, as necessary.
- Network and represent E4Impact Foundation in the field.
Academic Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Entrepreneurship/Business Management / B. Com/
- At least 5 years’ experience in social entrepreneurship
- Familiarity in implementing Donor funded project is an added advantage.
- Ability to work under multicultural environment.
- Ability to work under harsh condition.
- Excellent communication skills appropriate to the audience
- Proficient Computer skills and use of relevant accounting packages.
- Excellent report writing skills.
Field-based with frequent travel within the 4 Amaya Counties and reports to the Project Manager based in Nairobi.
How to apply
All applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com with the subject line: AMAYA PROJECT TRAINER & COACH. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 3rd February 2021
Download the Full job description here>> Full Job Description_E4Impact Amaya Project Trainer